With the pandemic spreading so quickly upon the entire world, it can be a challenge to get accurate and up-to-date information. The following sources are reliable and efficient ways to gain facts during this difficult time.
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov
- MT Governor’s COVID-19 Taskforce: https://covid19.mt.gov/
- Cascade City-County Health Department: www.cchdmt.org
- Or your local County Health Department
Remember that when internet, news media, social media and other information sources overwhelm you, it is okay to take a break and calm your mind. The best resource you have now is listening to your own needs and caring for your well-being.